Welcome to S. K. J. Law college, Muzaffarpur
No front page content has been created yet.
Welcome to Online Admission Portal of S.K.J. LAW COLLEGE, MUZAFFARPUR
Admission Help Desk: 9939717882, 9852147780, 8676833747.
Last Date of Admission in First Merit List is 15.09.2020.
Fill up the information carefully, Once the form is submitted, it can't be edited.
Online Admission LL.B. (Three Year Course) 2020-21
I. GUIDELINES TO FILL UP THE ADMISSION FORM ONLINE
Following is required to fillup the online admission form:
1. Application Number
2. Email id
3. Mobile no
4. Scanned photograph in JPG format under 100 KB
5. Scanned signature in JPG format under 50 KB
6. Scanned Graduation (in Any Stream Marksheet) in JPG format under 100 KB
7. Scanned 10th Marksheet in JPG format under 100 KB
8. Scanned CLC/DLC in JPG format under 100 KB
9. Scanned Migration Certificate (In case of Other University) in JPG format under 100 KB
10. Scanned Caste Certificate (If Applicable) in JPG format under 100 KB
11 . Online Transfer/NEFT/RTGS and use of BHIM, Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm etc.
II. ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS
The online admission process will have following 10 (Ten) steps:
1. Visit the official website of SKJ Law College, Muzaffarpur www.skjlawcollege.org
2. Please click on "Online Admission (LL.B.)-2020-21" button given on the home page.
3. When you click the link you will be shown a “Registration for Admission” form asking Application Form Number, Name, Email Id and Mobile Number.
4. OTP will be sent on Mobile Number which was used in Apply Form.
5. After OTP verification, the candidate needs to pay Rs. 1150/- before filling the admission form (Rs.800/- Admission Form Fee + Rs. 350 for Computer Lab Fee) in the given beneficiary details.
6. After Payment of Fees for Admission Form and Computer Lab, Enter UTR/Ref. Number and Upload Payment Receipt.
7. Fill up the Admission Form and upload all required documents. After submission, it will be forwarded for document verification.
8. After verification of documents, a SMS received on registered mobile number for payment of Admission Fee amounting Rs. 16000/- (Sixteen Thousand Only) in the given beneficiary details.
9. After Payment of Admission Fee, Enter UTR/Ref. Number and Upload Payment Receipt of Admission Fee. After verification of admission fee, roll number generated automatically and it will be sent on your registered mobile number.
10. Download Filled Admission Form and Keep your payment receipt for future document verification.